Assoc. Prof. Dr. Songyot Nakariyakul
รศ. ดร. ทรงยศ นาคอริยกุล
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Thammasat University Rangsit Campus
Klongluang, Pathumthani 12120 Thailand
Phone: 66(2) 564 3001-9 Ext 3148
E-mail: nsongyot AT engr DOT tu DOT ac DOT th
Songyot Nakariyakul received his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in electrical and computer engineering from Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA in 2003 and 2007, respectively. He is currently a faculty member in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Thammasat University, Pathumthani, Thailand. His research interests include feature selection, hyperspectral image processing, and bioinformatics. He is a senior member of the IEEE, ACM, and SPIE.
S. Nakariyakul, Digital Circuit Analysis and Design, Bangkok, Thailand: Chulalongkorn University Press, 2017. (355 pages in Thai)
ทรงยศ นาคอริยกุล, การวิเคราะห์และออกแบบวงจรดิจิทัล, สำนักพิมพ์แห่งจุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย, กรุงเทพฯ, 2560. (355 หน้า)
Click here to buy
- Full Scholarship from the Ministry of Science and Technology of Thailand for Higher Education in the U.S.A., 1996-2007.
- Fellowship for Young International Scientists of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2010.
- Good Doctoral Dissertation Award in Engineering and Industry Research, The National Research Council of Thailand, 2010.
- Siew Karnchanachari Awards for Electrical Engineering - Young Researcher Award, Thailand, 2012.
- Young Scientist Award, Foundation for the Promotion of Science and Technology under the Patronage of His Majesty the King, Thailand, 2014.